ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT DOCTOR
Dr. Lerpong Krudngern graduated from Phramongkutklao College of Medicine and later worked in both public and private hospitals for over 10 years before establishing Tanaporn Clinic. He has been awarded with numerous certificates internationally including
- Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, United State of America.
- Certificate The Fellowship in Anti-Aging & Functional Medicine, submitted by The AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Certificate Eurasian Congress in Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine (ECAA) Submitted by World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM) and Dermatological Society of Thailand (DST).
- Certificate What 's New in Aesthetic Medicine Submitted by Thai Society of Dermatology and Surgery.
- Certificate Aesthetics Asia Global Anti-Aging Congress From Singapore.
- Training :
- - Fraxel re:fine Procedure & Thermage Procedure From United States of America
- - Botox From United States of America
- - Restylane From Sweden
- - AccuLift & AccuScult From South Korea
- - Laser Workshop from Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University
Presently, Dr. Lerpong Krudngern is an appointed Medical Director of Tanaporn Clinic, as well as, a member of many medical associations, among of which are;
- World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM)
- Association of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery From South Korea
- The AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Thai Society of Dermatology and Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
Dr. Lerpong Krudngern is considered one of the most acclaimed surgeons in the field of Laser Surgery and Skin Lifting. Trained in South Korea, he is highly experienced in Laser Surgery and Aesthetic Innovations, particularly in the area of anti-aging.